Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break...

...where did it go?! My, oh my, how time flies! This year, spring break for me was just a week without classes, which was really nice to have. However, in years past, because Cal Poly is on the quarter system, spring break meant a week of total relaxation without any classes or studying to think about because they were done! This year, spring break was a week of some relaxation, some studying, and some organizing my classes. You'd think I'd have them organized half way through the semester, but that was hardly the case. I somehow managed to pack my week full before it had even started, leaving only a little time to relax. Monday was enjoyable as I went to a friend's place for breakfast with a few other girls from school. She made the most delicious french toast and had eggs and fruit for us. After eating the scrumptious meal, we hung out, attempted a 1000 piece puzzle and got the border done and a little bit of the middle before we left. Then, I went to the gym and did some homework that evening. Tuesday, I went to clinic in the morning to make up for a previous week when I was sick. Then, Bible study Tuesday night for a Taco night, which was so good! Wednesday morning, I went to meet with a teacher, then studied that afternoon before going to another Bible study that night. Thursday morning, Shirin, Hannah, and I went and looked at apartments to live in next year. Didn't find anything, but it was a good start to the search. Then, Thursday night, I went to the Boston Orchestra Symphony with a friend, and what a performance! It was beautiful and we sat next to the nicest couple who have been going to symphony performances for years and years. Yesterday, I couldn't believe it was already Friday! The week flew by so fast! Yesterday and today I was able to rest a bit and organize all my papers and get ready for the last stretch of this semester, which was enjoyable. I felt so crazy all week long that I was so thankful I didn't have any plans for the last couple days of spring break. I was able to cook tonight, which I feel like I have not been able to do for quite some time, so it will be nice to have some leftovers too! :) I made a crustless quiche; I hope it turns out tasty! And, I also got stuff to make lasagna in my crockpot tomorrow! YUM!!! More leftovers for this coming week. :) Well, that's the overview of my spring break that I thought was going to be a little bit more relaxing and doing more "Boston exploring" but that's the way it goes and now, daylight savings time is here, and school starts again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment