Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finland

I was talking to my dad the other day and he mentioned to me that my Mummi (my mom's mom) will be going to Finland for 2-3 months. It has been a desire of mine (more so in recent years) to have the opportunity to go to Finland with my Mummi. With that, I do have a two week break from school at the end of April to the beginning of May, which is during the time she will be there. I began looking at flights, and am playing with the idea of going. hmmm......If I knew exactly where my passport went, that would be helpful if I do end up going. I wonder where it went...I briefly looked for it here, but was not able to find it. I wonder if it's in my sock drawer at home. Or maybe in my shelves somewhere. A prize to someone who finds it first! :) Maybe Stephen will look for it this week while he's home for his spring break?! If I am able to locate my passport soon, I will definitely be looking at flights more seriously. Anyone know of a good deal for a plane ticket to Finland?

1 comment:

  1. You should go! You may not get another chance to go with Mummi. Besides plane fare and souvenir shopping, there's not much else you would need to pay for. And what else better could you do with your time off? Do it!

    ReplyDelete