Monday, September 28, 2009

Pharmacology Poll!

So, for my pharmacology class, I will be doing a project on a medication. It can be any medication I want, but I need ideas! If you or someone you know is taking any medications or drugs, or you have heard of a medication and you want to know more detailed information about it, let me know and I'll use it for my project topic! The project would be more interesting for me if I could relate it to someone in my life, and then I'll be more informed and then I can inform you as well! :) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Do a comparison of Tylenol PM vs. Advil PM. I usually take Tylenol but have always wondered if I should be taking Advil. That's all I got. That or allergy medicine. Claritin vs. Generic? Maybe I should start taking more drugs ;)

    ReplyDelete