Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One Week...well, kind of

So, technically, it's six days, but close enough to one week. Next Monday, June 1, I leave Oakland at 10:45 pm. June 2, I land in Boston at 7:20 am. So, one week from today I will be in Boston beginning the next chapter of my life. Have I begun packing? No...I've made a list of what I need, does that count for anything? Have I ordered my books for summer session? No. Have I finished my project? No. (That probably won't get done before I leave, which I will have to let it be. I wanted to finish it, but I suppose it can wait until I come back. It's almost done.) Do I have a computer with internet access to take with me? No. (Planning on getting that my first week in MA...hopefully I'll be able to live and get to where I need to without the internet!) Needless to say, I have quite a bit to do this next week here in California and more to do the following week in Massachusetts. Do I have a place to live? Yes! I do have somewhere to go when I land and thanks to my ever so kind landlord, I have transportation from the airport to my abode. With that, I am off to begin my task of packing, washing my car, and getting ready to leave California. Oh yeah...I almost forgot...I have a final on Thursday that I need to study for as well because if I don't finish the class with a passing grade, I can't start PT school in Boston! Wouldn't that create a twist in my life and the adventure I'm about to begin?!

No comments:

Post a Comment