Friday, March 4, 2011

Vote!

Okay...so nobody voted on the poll last month. I'll give you another month to vote and then you can also comment on which character you would want to be/which costume you want to put on. It can be anything from a professional sports mascot or local sports mascot or a fictional character (like one from Sesame Street). My vote would be number 3. Put the costume on and dance like I've never danced before. Nobody would know who I am and I could make a fool of myself without the total embarrassment of people knowing who I am or seeing my face. :) What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. I'm #3 as long as it was one of the full body/face costumes so no one could tell who I am!!

    And if you want people to vote, you need to tell them. I read your blog through Google Reader so I never come to this site unless you say something like, "Hey! Check out the new poll!" and you never said that. I just checked to make sure I didn't miss something.

    ReplyDelete