Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pictures and Snow Day

Well, today was much, much more of a snow day than our "snow day" last year!!! Below are some pictures from today! :)


one view from my bedrooom window of the street lights


this is a house down the street from us and I liked it, so I took a picture of it

the park down the street where we went to play

and we made this! Meet our new friend, Raphael
and, Hannah made a great snow angel! :)

It was a fun day with lots of beautiful snow, though I'm not sure that's what some people were thinking as they were shoveling their driveways and cleaning the streets. Now, here are a couple pictures of my Christmastime projects (and my birthday).


the quilt I made

my sister (my teacher) and I in the huge quilt I made

the soldier I made for my mom, who had her friend's soldiers to copy from
me with my birthday balloons and birthday flowers my mom came home with on my birthday!
Thanks mom! :)

2 comments:

  1. glad you had fun on your snow day....looks like you are having another one on the 21st. You look beautiful in your gorgeous quilt

    ReplyDelete