Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weather

According to weather websites, it is in the 80s in Clayton and 50s in Boston. In the 80s at home?!?! It's like summer never ended, but school began. Though I'm thankful it isn't freezing here quite yet, the 30 degree difference makes me miss the CA weather. However, I suppose the foliage here in New England makes up for it. :) I suppose winter is upon us, but I'm not ready to admit that quite yet. Thank you Jesus for the crisp, cool air and the warm blankets I can cuddle up in. Now, to continue studying for my midterm tomorrow morning! Last midterm of this 2-week long testing time! Then, I can really cuddle up and get warm and relax a bit before I continue to study the new material. Thank you Jesus for this opportunity to learn and further my academic education!

1 comment:

  1. You may be bummed that it's warm here and not there, but the high here today was 98. On November 3. Absolutely NOTHING natural about that. Bleh. Gross. Enjoy your real fall weather.

    And good luck on your midterms!

    ReplyDelete