Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm Famous

Yeah, right! I am hardly famous. However, I just found out recently that my face is featured on two different websites, one of which has probably been there for almost a year, completely unbeknownst to me. It is on my church's website when we took pictures with our community group last fall (October or November). I have no idea how long it's been there, but probably since soon after it was taken and will be replaced with another picture from community groups this year, which begin in October. Check it out and see if you can find me here!

Secondly, while I was in Maine this summer, the clinic I was working at had someone redesign/revamp their website. They took more updated pictures during this process and a picture was taken of me and used on the home page. Can you find me?

Also, in case you didn't realize, there is a new poll question and is only there until the end of the month! I'll write about the story behind the question and why it is relevant to my life after the voting has ended. :)

1 comment: