Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mamma Mia

After a crazy week of finals and constant studying, I had the pleasure of going to see Mamma Mia on Friday night. It is part of the ten-play package. It was a great end-of-finals, beginning-of-break/good-bye Boston event. The only downside was that I had to go by myself because my friend, Suzie, who also got the season ticket package deal left to go home on Thursday, so she went by herself on Wednesday night. I have seen the movie version of this musical and was not impressed. But, the play was so great! It was a lot of fun to go to and people were singing along and having fun. It was so much more enjoyable than the movie and during the curtain call, people were up and out of their seats dancing and singing along. I, however, was not because I was by myself and everyone around me remained seated as well. But, I was hoping that someone was with me so I could be up and dancing around. Oh well, it was still fun and such a great play!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Season passes to see plays!!! SO jealous. I loved Mamma Mia. When we went, everyone was dancing & singing too, so fun. Definitely no comparison to the movie. Still can't believe you're in Boston! Hope you're doing well =)

    ReplyDelete